– 1 ½ cups chocolate cookie crumbs – 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted – 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 cup heavy cream 1 cup whole milk ½ cup granulated sugar 4 large egg yolks 2 tablespoons matcha powder
– Preheat your oven to 325°F (163°C). – In a bowl, combine the chocolate cookie crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Mix until well combined. – Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie dish to form the crust.
In a saucepan, heat the heavy cream and whole milk over medium heat until it begins to simmer. Remove from heat. In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar and egg yolks until well combined. Slowly pour the warm milk mixture into the egg mixture, whisking constantly to avoid curdling
– Pour the matcha mint filling into the cooled chocolate crust, spreading it evenly. – Refrigerate the pie for at least 4 hours or until the filling is set.
– Before serving, add a generous dollop of whipped cream on top. – Sprinkle additional chocolate chips and garnish with fresh mint leaves for a decorative touch.
– Slice the Matcha Mint Chocolate Chip Pie into wedges and serve chilled. – Enjoy the unique combination of matcha, mint, and chocolate in each delightful bite!